AIM
TheDJTC

Sucks To Be Weegie! Sucks To Be Weegie!

Needs better timing.

Most of the jokes wern't snappy enough, in fact the only joke to where awkward silence was best was when Luigi introduced himself as Dr. Mario's replacement.

Otherwise it was well, drawn, animated, and I loved the voice acting!

ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3 ParodyRangersTheMovie P.3

Dreams

Kinda seemed like a mix of holding nothing back and just wanting it to be over.

Parody Rangers "Abridged" Parody Rangers "Abridged"

PENIS JOKE

This seems more like a commercial that accidentally spares you from having to watch the cartoon.

Why is everyone in this cartoon dressed like a [4kids!!!!!] ninja?!

Well, I laughed.

On the inside.

Cartoon Series Preview Cartoon Series Preview

Choose your buddy!

The characters seem a bit stale at times, but I do see a lot of potential for this. I think you just need to learn how to make boring people human LOL

Also Aunt grinding w/ Ace of Spades = EPIC WIN

Dr. Mario with Lyrics Dr. Mario with Lyrics

Would be nice if the flash had lyrics

I love the lyrics and singing! The animation is awesome, very vibrant. The only thing I wish there was would be subtitles for the lyrics (especially the fastly sung parts) otherwise this is perfect!

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

Yep

Well the ending sure isn't racist, though it is annoying.

I liked the revival bit LOL

Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

Prodigious, Righteous, Excellent!!!

This is the best episode by far, this series just keeps getting better exponentially!

The close-up shots were a nice addition, though switching from pixel to vector was a bit odd, the primitive doomship model fits in with the sprite world, so no real problem there. I especially like the new boss character, though I find his speech impediment a bit annoying. You really created some badass techniques for tanooki/raccoon bros. I especially enjoyed the corkscrew stone Luigi bit XD

This was a totally gnarly episode, it had great balance between drama, comedy and KICKING ASS! I can't wait until the next episode, but as history had taught me, I'll have to. Keep up the work man!

Pokemon: Pee Red Version Pokemon: Pee Red Version

Oh Damn

I do beleive this is the best pogieman parody ever.

Belawesome is awesome.

Gotta love it.

OrangePylon responds:

Now I've got a guy who can spell awesome right but misspelled Bell. :P

Poke'mon Assassins Poke'mon Assassins

LLLLLLLLLLLL

THis is better than every movie ever made combined divided by zero

World 2-4 Retaliation World 2-4 Retaliation

Wicked.

When was the last time anyone ever said that? the '90s?

I really didn't expect this, and this was even better than the original. Nice job with the cutting between the brothers' fights.

I kinda expected Koopa to breathe blue flames, ah well the new copter was frikkin' badass.